Quick cheap and oh so easy (not me, the project).
What you will need:
- One old vinyl record or if your brave enough a vintage classic would be ideal for a unique gift.
- A heat resistant bowl or a empty tin can and baking sheet for ease.
- An oven - set at about 150 degrees
- oven mits
What to do:
- Heat oven for a few minutes.
- Place record on upturned bowl or can on the baking sheet and place in oven.
- Take a look after about 1 minute and keep checking until desired meltage.
- Remove et al from oven with mits and leave in place until hardened again.